GB Pockit Stroller - Posh Pink
or make 4 interest free payments of $82.48 fortnightly with More info
Pockit Stroller - Posh Pink
With its exceptional design innovation, the GB Pockit is the 2014 Guinness World Records™ most compact stroller.
When folded it is the smallest and most compact buggy currently available on the market, 30cm x 18cm x 35cm to be precise. You can see why we call it the Pockit! The cleverly designed, compact fold uses the 2 x 2 D Technique. This means that in only two steps the buggy becomes a compact and feather-light handbag-shaped package (4.3kg), great for when you are on the move and practical and easy stow away when you're not.
For the passionate city travel and exploring, the Pockit is the quintessential choice. With the ability to switch from pushing to carrying within seconds, the Pockit is ideal for trips by train, plane or simply visiting your favourite cafes.
- One hand push; Convenient pushing and steering
- Adjustable harness system; The secure safety belt with protective comfort pads can be at different heights and fastened or loosened for cozy and secure fit
- Two-step fold; Folds in seconds into a handbag shaped package
- Front swivel wheels; Can be locked from stability on uneven surfaces
- Stroller weight 4.3kg
- Suitable from 6 months to 17kg
With its innovative two-step folding technique, you can switch from pushing to carrying in seconds. Prefect for the when you are on the move.
Light as a Feather
In two simple steps the Pockit becomes a record breaking small-sizes package, weighing only 4.3kg. Pretty light right
Self-Standing When Folded
Cleverly designed to stand alone when folded. It can be conveniently put aside.
Small But Strong
Built using durable materials and expertly designed, it might be small, but the Pockit is built to last.